Thursday, January 8, 2009

It Was Never Meant To Be

I have decided to re-establish sasquatch hunter as my main blog. Originally, I wanted a place to create commentary on my boring life in Milo. You know maybe if I wrote about the piddlely things I do that maybe it would be more interesting. That really isn't work'n for me. Sasquatch Hunter was originally created to document my journey across country. But, let's face it. Life is a journey. I miss writing on Sasquatch Hunter. Blaze Orange just doesn't quite seem authentic to me. Maybe because I keep hoping this is a short term deal. I just can't let Sasquatch Hunter go. So back to it I go, follow if you wish. Follow the yellow brick road, Follow the yellow brick road. Follow, follow, follow, follow, follow the yellow brick road. If you dare, my pretty!

1 comment:

  1. K, deleting my following of this blog.
    - D

    ReplyDelete