Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Escape from Milo

I actually got to leave the Milo area for a couple days. It's a good way to start the new year. Away from Milo. I hung out with my friend Mandy, on Indian Island, in Old Town for New Year's Eve. That was fantastic. I had a great time hanging out with Mandy's friends. Besides the wonderful conversations about books and music with Merrit, the posters of Johnny Depp hanging in Mandy's bedroom were my favorite part. Winona and Naya tried to convince me to walk down a dark, quiet hallway to go see that Mandy had posters of every girl's favorite heartthrob on her bedroom wall. Winona made Naya show me because I totally didn't believe them and thought they were playing a joke. To my absolute delight Mandy has not one but 4 posters of the dashing actor. Sigh! I can't wait to go back to play try their Wii. I'm dying to try it!! I spent the past several days in Portland. Ah, Portland. How I miss you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment