Friday, December 19, 2008

Nightlife in Milo, ME

Tonight I attended the Penquis Valley High School's Drama Club interpretation of "The Three Musketeers: All Swash and No Buckle." Where do I begin? You gotta love a community that heckles their children when they can't remember their lines and even better, the fact that the teen-actors heckle the crowd back calling them "old" and "bald". I'm not sure if I laughed more at the cheesy humor (i.e. Porthos describ'n his ruffled shirt as "these ruffles have ridges" or "Do you smell a ham sandwich, or is that the Duke of Bucking-ham?") or their blundering (Athos taking a big nose dive up the stairs). This is the best time I've had since arriving in this little town. Good times! (OMG: this is my definition of Good Times! now-aahhhhh!!!!)

2 comments:

  1. Join them, rule them. I bet you have the only Milo, ME blog in existence. You could OWN that town!

    - D

    ReplyDelete
  2. More posts, or your reader(s) will start to forget checking in! Updates - UPDATES!

    lol

    - D

    ReplyDelete